Please click on the link to print off our Rental Form and e-mail it to our church office at firstname.lastname@example.org:
***Rental Requests have to be approved by our Session, which meets the first Sunday of every month, please allow for enough time for the Session to review your application before applying for an event***
- McIver Fellowship Hall (3 hours): $200
- Additional hours (4 hours or more): $70
- McIver Hall to cater (no cooking): $100
- Harper Kitchen to carter (no cooking): $200
- Mike and Mary Harper Youth Center (3 hours): $350
- Additional Hours (4 hours or more): $175
- Session Room (25 people): $150
- Wedding Use of Sanctuary and Parlor: $250
- Wedding use of Chapel and Parlor: $150
Clean-Up Fee Required:
- Session Room: $30
- Party of less than 50 people: $100
- 50 or more people: $200
- Table set-up and take down (optional if you bring your own tables): $3 per table
- Chair set up and take down (optional if you bring your own chairs): $0.50 per chair
- Linens (optional if you bring your own linens): $0.65 per tablecloth
- Refundable Deposit: $250
- Going beyond time limit fee (per hour): $250
A fee of $12/hour plus $6 travel expense for a church representative on site for all categories, if the event is past church office hours.
Total Number of Hours_____ x $12.00 = ________ + $6.00 = ___________
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, weapons, or illegal substances are not permitted on or on church property at any time.
- There shall not be any changes in the electrical wiring, lighting equipment, or public address system, nor shall stage equipment be changed or removed without the written permission of the church staff.
- There shall be no nails, tacks, tape adhesives, or any other defacing device used on the floors, walls, or ceilings of the church facilities.
- No facility use by group or individual in categories I, II, or III may exceed 11:00 PM.
- Church-owned equipment and furnishings such as tables and chairs shall not be removed from the church property. Any furniture moved to accommodate your rental should be returned to its original location before you leave.
- All activities and functions should be of acceptable Christian morals and values.
- The Harper Center Kitchen is available only for Church functions. Non-church events must be catered. Caterers shall provide their own plates and serving utensils.
- All rentals must be approved by the Administrative Committee and the Session. It may take up to 30 days or longer to secure appropriate committee approval. The Session reserves the right to cancel any agreement more than 60 days before the rental.
- The facility is available for the day of rental only. Set-up time for any event needs to be arranged with the Church office 7 days prior to the event.
- All information on the Rental Application must be complete and truthful; otherwise, the Session may cancel the rental without notice.
- The refundable deposit is due with the application. The rental fee is due no later than 30 days before the rental date.
- All food, trash, decorations, and any other items should be removed at the end of your rental. The areas should be clean and all furnishings returned to their original locations. Lights should be turned off before leaving.
- Tables and chairs will be set up and taken down for you for a fee. You can avoid this fee by setting up and taking down the tables and chairs yourself.
- The $75 charge to use the Sanctuary and Parlor for weddings involving a member of First Presbyterian Church also applies to children and grandchildren of members.
- Cancellations more than 30 days before the rental date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit.
- Cancellations 30 days or less before the rental date will receive a 50% refund of the deposit and the rental fee.